NOTICE FOR AUGUST 25, 2021 —> We are open for all services. Clients are still required to wear face masks and we have our extra cleaning protocols in place and will also be wearing our PPE.
At Colours in Dartmouth we offer a variety of facial, waxing, nail and many other spa services for clients looking for an experienced Esthetician and Electrologist.
Colours Dartmouth is pleased to offer our clients Dermaplaning Facial Treatments, using Yon-Ka skin care products.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a highly effective and safe skin care treatment using a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently remove the top layer of dead skin along with fine hair. Dermaplaning is often referred to as “epidermal skin leveling”. It is a form of facial exfoliation similar to facial peels, but goes deeper and also removes the peach fuzz layer of hair. When we do dermaplaning we avoid the nose and delicate under eye area.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Removes top layer of dead skin cells and encourages skin regeneration
- Allows product penetration to deeper levels of the skin
- Help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes two to three weeks of dead skin cells
- Brightens your complexion: you will find your face glows
- Instant results: you will notice the improvement immediately
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Beneficial for all skin types
Myths about Dermaplaning:
- Your facial hair will NOT grow back thicker or darker
- Dermaplaning is not painful, some of our clients fall alseep
- It will not cause breakouts and in fact will help heal your skin
- You cannot use a regular razor for this. Only a sterile surgical blade should be used by a trained esthetician. (Always ask about their training)
Dermaplaning Services offered at our Spa:
Single Dermaplaning Session $ 65
Dermaplaning with any Facial Treatment add $ 45
Our esthetician has 6 years nursing experience.
Stop by our location in Downtown Dartmouth, Nova Scotia ~ Relax and Rejuvenate yourself at Colours!
Monday 10 am – 2 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 6 pm
Wednesday-Thursday 9 am – 7pm
Friday 9 am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm**
To book an appointment please call 902.464.9015